Testimonials

"God is good and faithful. By God's grace and doing, we are receiving such wonderful (unsolicited) feedback about our Gather and Grow Group. God has brought this group of 20 women together! It's wonderful to see Him at work, and we all look forward to our monthly gatherings as we read through "What Happens When Women Say Yes to God," fellowship, share and pray. At our most recent gathering last Friday, Denise asked any of the women with the gift of worship if they would pray about leading us in worship, so we will be adding that, too! To God's glory!"

Sharon Sloan

"I considered declining my friend's invitation to a Gather and Grow group because I believed my schedule was too full. However, I knew I needed a better handle on how to .... Say Yes to God, so I said yes to the opportunity.

The group has been like the Word lived out among women who are free to be real and vulnerable as we read the extraordinary stories, encouragements and exhortations from the book and respond from the heart."

Jennifer Wood (Hatboro , PA )


"Ephesians 4:16 '...the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does it's share, causes growth for the body for the edifying of itself in love.'

This is my continual prayer for our Gather and Grow group. Co-leading our group has been such a blessing, I am compelled to be transparent with God and our group.

In saying yes to God, I am challenged to step further away from my comfort zone by being real and honest about the situations, struggles and sin that the Lord is purging from my own life to make me more effective as a leader.

The Lord is hedging me in until I say yes and obey Him. Though it is scarry, I am learning as I obey and say yes to Him, He reveals more and is opening more doors of opportunity to minister to others. The peace I am experiencing through obedience is amazing.

As we become all God wants us to be, we free others to become all God wants them to be. Each week we have someone share their testimony. This openess creates a place of safety where the Holy Spirit ministers to all of us. It has allowed us to cover sensitive subjects. Through the tears and laughter we see Jesus drawing us closer to Himself and each other in true fellowship and love."

Denise Buck


"After attending several Gather and Grow get togethers, I was reflecting on what makes this group so special to me. Although I love to participate in in-depth Bible studies on my own and with my church, there has been an aspect of my walk that I always seem to put on the back burner. Because of family obligations, my work schedule, and trying to keep my house somewhat clean, I have very few opportunities to simply hang out with other girls who just love Jesus.

Meeting once a month has been a highlight for me. The atmosphere is very relaxed which makes it easy to let your guard down and really be yourself. I can already see how the Lord is working in our group and meshing our hearts together. Thank you Sharon and Denise for making this all happen and for inviting me to participate."

Nancy Cella (Holland, PA)

"Something beautiful is happening to the diverse group of women my girlfriend has called together to "Gather and Grow." What started as a refreshing social time is now after several months becoming a deep heart connection between women. We are being challenged to obedience to Christ in all we do. Thanks to the swiftness of the internet, we have instant communication for prayer needs and praises. We are not only developing a more intimate relationship with Jesus, but an accountability and closeness with each other. The safety that is being felt by our group is being expressed in the testimonies that have been shared over the past few months.

Sharon and Denise, who lead our group, have put every detail before God
in prayer and they yield to His leading. Yet they are able to maintain a structure and proceed with our lessons. The goal of Gather and Grow is more of Jesus and less of me, and yet our Lord blesses me each time we meet with remarkable gifts. I count this time we have together as one of the most precious in my life."

Lucille Osborn
Gather & Grow
Bucks County, Pennsylvania




Search the Site
Credits